Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Reasons for this...

I guess in this day and age a blog is about the same as a diary. But, strangely enough, we write blogs to share with others. I really don't have secrets from anyone, nor am curious enough to investigate secrets that others may have. So, I will not make crazy comments and exaggerate about my life, my wants or my needs. I guess I'll use this as a sounding board if something tickles my fancy, if I am intrigued or perplexed by things which occur in my life, or even what happens in the world.
We'll start with me, I'm a 37 year old retail manager with an outstanding wife and two beautiful children. I lost my Mom in July of last year, and there are days I just write letters to her, because I feel I can communicate some of the things I never got to say. My Dad, I and my two brothers are all coping well.
So I will attempt to make people who read this laugh, snicker, or smile on most days, just realize, that there will be days, that I am sad on the inside, and I'll share that as well.

I am a comic book/action figure collector. One of my hobbies is painting action figures or customizing them as some refer to it. I am a big sports fan. My favorite teams are the Cowboys, Texans and the Astros. I am not really into basketball, I prefer Soccer.

I graduated from Vidor High School in 1989, and am only touching base with one member of my graduating class on a regular basis. So if there are any former Pirates out there, let me know. I'd love to here from ya'.
That's all I've got for the night....

Write at ya later,
Wayne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Nice blog