Thursday, May 28, 2009

Back on the wagon...

I'm a big guy. A very big guy. In January, I tipped the scales at 303 lbs. I hated to workout and ate crap. I hit rock bottom when I stopped by 3 fast food restaurants in a 20 minute time span. You see, I have always been someone who did not want people to see what I eat. I guess I'm embarrassed because I should know better. So, on January 12th, I started dieting again...and in three months, I lost 50 pounds. That's the good news. The bad news is, I have not lost a single pound since April 1st. For the last 6 weeks, I've stopped losing weight. What follows is a kind of diary I have been keeping for myself. I don't know if it'll mean a lot to anyone, but it is helping me to stay focused on the goal.

Well, after being stagnant in the weight loss for about 2 months, I had a choice...A)Say screw it and eat what I wanted or B) Keep plugging away and hope that the weight will eventually begin to come off again.My wife picked C) Buy 8 sessions from a personal trainer and see if that will help me bust through where I am stuck.
Don't know if it will work, I believe it will because even though I have been working out I was sweating before I finished stretching.
Wish me luck guys, I am back on the wagon 100 %.
Currently at 255,
Started at 303 on Jan 12th
Next goal is 245 by June 17th.

No comments: