Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Courage


Courage
Unfazed by time
or obstacles in the way
Moving forward with vigor
with each passing day.
Noting the sorrow
you feel from within
able to silence cries
as each dawn begins.
Bravery, unhindered
the fear disappears
farewell to the bitterness
reaching new frontiers.
Courage to ignore
your own self doubts
to rise above masses
and ignorant shouts.
Wat courage have you,
pouring from inside?
To split from the norm...
to not be denied.
It is the courage of self
that should always inspire
To achieve one's goals
to always reach higher.
This week, one of my employees went back to school. He is a young man who has always done exactly what was asked of him at work. He would work for others if they needed him to, and would usually go the extra mile, all for $6.50/hr. I hate to lose him, but I wish him well, and I wish him success. He is one of those youngsters that you root for to achieve everything they are capable of. With, Kevin...I believe he'll achieve more. I am extremely proud of him.

No comments: