Sunday, May 18, 2008

A little rambling on my part today...



I woke up this morning and felt like being a little creative in a different way, it is a rough draft of something, I do not know exactly what. But, I felt it conveyed some feelings that have been bottled up inside for a little while now. I did not know exactly where to post this for feedback on here, so here ya go. Please tell me your thoughts:
-----------------
One More Day
If you only had another day
to say all your good-byes
You would tell all your truths
and admit all your lies.
---------------------------
You would say so long to some
You'd realize what you'd missed
there would be some regrets
It would be a long list.
------------------------------
You would think "I did my best"
But, feel you went astray
you would make the tough choices
with only one more day.
----------------------------------
What are the things
that you would set right?
What are the choices
that you think of at night?
------------------------------------
With only one more day
You would proclaim your love
For those that are near you
or your Good Lord above.
-----------------------------------
We'll see no warnings
we'll receive no signs
there will be no chances
to relive the good times.
--------------
No more sunups or sundowns
todays or tomorrows
be thankful for happiness
and forgive your sorrows.
--------------
We should live each day
as if it will be our last
tell those close you love them
But above all, have a blast.

No comments: