Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Aquaman collection...

Just to show that I totally need to grow up, I wanted to show a picture of my Aquaman figure collection( For some reason the KC Aquaman isn't shown, it's the best Aquaman figure to date IMO):
Photobucket

Photobucket


some customs I've made:
Aquaman, Tempest, Dolphin and Mera
Photobucket

Ocean Master, The Fisherman, Kordax, Marine Marauder, along with a DCD Black Manta and a couple of Pirate guys to go with The Thirst when I'm done:
Photobucket

Just felt like sharing I guess.

2 comments:

Sensor Sweep said...

Wow! What a nice collection! And great job on the custom figures! I wish DC would put out an action figure featuring the blue camoflage costume. If I had your talents, I could make my own!

Wayne Kelley said...

I am actually trying to find an extra DCUC Aquaman to make a camo version. Or if I find another Sentry, I'll try it.

Thanks for the kind words.

You can check out the rest of my customs at the Custom site which is linked.