Thursday, March 27, 2008

Been A While...

Well, it's been a long week. See, as mentioned previosly, I am a retail manager for a major chain. While others enjoy their holidays with friends and family, it's crunch time in retail. It's not about relaxing and letting the Ham settle, it's about getting ready for the next season as well as the daily tasks associated with business and life in general. I made it through my Easter to summer conversion rather painlessly this year. The people that I work with all do a great job and make work enjoyable more often than not. I have been doing this for a while and have built a very strong team of co-workers who do a great job of keeping me de-stressed the majority of the time. So, thank you to my team...Roger, Keitha, Rachel, Sylvia, Delores & Kevin.

No comments: