Friday, March 7, 2008

Must See Actors

Right now in the background, I have Moulin Rouge on the DVD Player. I like the movie, my wife doesn't. I feel that Ewan MacGregor is an amazing actor, that only has great things ahead. I mean he is probably one of my 5 favorite actors in Hollywood right now. I think he can play pretty much any part he puts his mind to.

The reason I mention Moulin Rouge is because it's one of those movies that I would not have seen if he wasn't involved. I think alot of of us will give certain movies out of our normal interests a try if a particular performer is involved. Here are the actors that get a free pass from me. I mean, if they are in it, I'll try it...


  • Ewan Macgregor

  • Tom Hanks

  • John Cusack

  • Morgan Freeman

  • Ben Stiller

  • Adam Sandler

But, see the problem is, if I made the same type of list about actresses , I would be seen as a letch, we'll try that later.


No comments: