Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Homemade Chili

Okay, tonight is a little different. I'll just say that the group of stores in my district are having a meeting tomorrow. For the meal for that meeting, someone had the bright idea of a chili cookoff. I was asked if I would participate in the festivities and finally agreed. I am not a very good cook, I am a creative cook though. Usually around the house, my wife does the majority of the cooking. She is a very good cook. Kim has a great recipe she uses out of a South Beach Diet cookbook that she has made for our family on numerous occasions. The family loves it, everytime she cooks it, it gets a rousing thumbs up. I'm just hoping that I don't give anyone tummy trouble with my rendition of it. Can you really have to much garlic or too many green chiles in a Texas chili? I'll let you know tomorrow what my co-workers thought.

No comments: