Thursday, March 13, 2008

Survivor

Okay, last night I wrote about Idol, tonight it's Survivor's turn. Like Idol, in my opinion, these have started to run together. This is the 15th season of Survivor. 15...How can it be fresh and new if it's been done 14 times before? Sorry, it can't. The first season I watched was Australia. With Colby, Keith, Jeri and whoever won. That is how these things run together in my mind. I mean, I can tell you that Dallas beat Buffalo 52-17 in Super Bowl XXVII. But, honestly...I don't know who won the last Survivor. It's relatively clean mindless television, and it was really the beginning of the reality TV genre. But, it just doesn't grasp people like it used to. Maybe I'm wrong, but I could swear that I've seen one of those challenges before. Oh well, Opening Day is just 19 days away for the Astros. That will be my must see TV. I just hope our pitchers don't hurt their necks from watching the balls fly around the yard.

No comments: