Saturday, March 29, 2008

Favorite Cartoons

It's Saturday morning. I am just thinking how I used to love Saturday's. I would wake up early, run into the living room and catch my favorite cartoons in my P.j.s on the floor with my cereal in front of the TV. The greatest thing was that if my dad was home and walked through the room, he would always stop and watch Bugs Bunny with us. Things have changed a lot. The three "main" networks don't even show cartoons anymore. I miss that, and my kids don't know what they are missing.

My favorite cartoons were:
Aquaman/Superman Hour
Bugs Bunny
Super Friends
The Batman and Robin Adventures
Thundarr
Spidey and his Amazing friends
The Hulk
Land of the Lost
Laff-O-Lympics
Rocky and Bullwinkle
Flinstones
Yeah, I liked the action stuff, but there was that category that could get me to volunteer for yardwork:
Smurfs
Strawberry Shortcake
Muppet Babies

It's nice to share the memories, if you have any on the subject, please let me know.

No comments: